Upper Fraser Ranch Chalet
Upper Fraser Ranch offers a luxurious alternative for tourists to the Canadian Rockies and promises a unique and memorable experience for its guests.
The Upper Fraser Ranch Chalet is ideally situated on a seculuded corner of our 1500 acre ranch overlooking the breath taking view of hay fields, Fraser river and the Cariboo mountains. Highway access provides privacy and all the comforts of home.
- total of three
- Master on main floor: Queen size bed and a pull-out couch/bed, (Queen sized) located in the master bedroom sitting area
- upstairs: Queen size bed in one bedroom
- upstairs: pull-out couch/bed, (Queen sized) in sitting area
- fully equipped (stove, fridge, microwave)
- all utensils, plates etc.
- seating for six people
- two, one for each floor
- each with sitting areas
- lower deck BBQ
Extras of note:
- high speed Internet
- portable stereo/ CD player
- satellite TV
- on main floor
- shower (no bath tub)
- generous parking area at the Chalet for larger vehicles and RVs
- private highway access
The Upper Fraser Ranch property is also home to a wide variety of Rocky Mountain wildlife. Animals such as deer, elk, moose, bear, coyotes and occasionally wolves (seen in winter) are often sighted criss-crossing the ranch.
Down by the Fraser River and its backwaters is a bird watcher's paradise. Here, endless varieties of bird life, both large and small, make the ranch their nesting grounds. Species such as the golden eagle, the bald eagle, the red tailed hawk and more can be spotted here on a daily basis.
The waterfowl traffic down by the river also includes, ducks, geese, sandhill cranes, blue herons and swans, just to name a few.